Recent Articles & News:
- November 6, 2015: 19th Congress Invitation and Information
- September 28, 2015: Obs Services Workshop and Certification, 2016 Congress Dates.
- July 15, 2015: Obs Services, Workshops, Savings and Certification Program.
- March 25, 2015: Obs Services, Free 1/2 Day Accreditation Planning Workshop and more important 18th Congress information.
- February 27, 2015: 18th Congress - The premier educational forum for cardiovascular healthcare providers.
- January 22, 2015: Congress Brainstorming Sessions, C4 Bootcamp, Congress Registration Information
- Dr. Raymond Bahr: February is Heart Month
- Dr. Raymond Bahr: How to Foil Death by Heart Attack
- Dr. Raymond Bahr Partnering with the "Enemy" - An inspirational story
- Dr. Raymond Bahr Good morning, this is your follow-up call
- Dr. Raymond Bahr: The Power of An Idea
Discover the SCPC:
- Learn about accreditation
- Detect the early signs of a heart attack
- Find an accredited facility near you
Learn about our Mission:
Meet our Experts
Philip D. Beckley, PhD is the Atrial Fibrillation Clinical Specialist for the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. He joined the Society of Chest Pain Centers over four years ago with a clinical background in cardiopulmonary perfusion. He served as the Perfusion Education Program Director at The Ohio State University for two decades, and is currently appointed as Emeritus faculty in the College of Medicine. With his doctorate in Physiology, Dr. Beckley’s research and publications focused primarily on the effects of artificial circulation devices on the cardio-respiratory system.